How would you tie Tourism Australia's sponsorship of the YouTube Symphony Orchestra in Australia, and make them inextricably linked? How about getting the musicians themselves to compose new scores inspired by the most beautiful land in all the world. Goodbye Bach, hello outback.
- Grand Prix, Best of Show at the IAB Australia awards
- Gold, Best Social Media Marketing - IAB Australia awards
- Finalist at Cannes
- Finalist at One Show Interactive
- Finalist at TED - Ideas Worth Spreading
- 4x Silver trophy at Spikes Asia 2011
- Bronze at ADMA
- A total of four branded content episodes called Making Tracks garnering 2.7 million unique hits on YouTube, and 4500 likes.
- Featured on the Big Screen in Times Square, New York
TRADIE FOR A LADY
To increase brand awareness for RSVP we used the insight that tradesmen are considered the sexiest professionals. We offered ladies all across Australia two ways to get their very own tradie, the hard way and via RSVP, the easy way. They simply viewed the tradie profiles on our site, then shared, voted and one lucky lady won a date with Australia's hottest tradie. Here are some of the scenarios we proposed.
- Gold at the Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Awards.
- 1 million total pageviews
- 306,000 tradie profiles viewed
We had great weekend offers to tell our younger audience about, but Telstra wasn't even on their radar. How do you get Gen Y to listen to the largest telco in Australia? You don't. Well not immediately. We created a way for Telstra to let them listen to each other, and give us some major brownie points in the process.
Did you know that The Red Cross doesn't just provide blood, but also help to rebuild devastated villages and towns? Since people generally don't know this, we decided this little idea was the perfect opportunity to link the Red Cross logo to rebuilding homes.
SHOOT SHARE STORE
SHREK FOREVER AFTER